“Are you proud to be an American?” Darren asked, walking up to his friend and throwing an arm around the man’s shoulders.
It was awkward - thanks to their height difference - but Darren was too drunk to care.
“I’m Canadian,” Cory stated, looking down at the other man with narrowed eyes.
“Oh,” Darren replied dumbly, and then he giggled a bit. “Sorry, man.”
“It’s all good?” Cory cocked his head at Darren as the man took another swig from his beer bottle. “Is everything okay?”
There was a pause, and then Darren nodded quickly, pulling away from Cory.
“Yeah,” he called over his shoulder as he walked away. “I’m gonna go find Chris. Happy Fourth of July! Woo!”
Cory watched in confusion as Darren stumbled away, shaking his head.
He pulled out his phone, pulling up a new text message.
D is drunk off his mind. you might wanna take him home, he wrote.
His reply came a few minutes later, from Chris, and he chuckled.
yeah. he doesn’t usually grind me in this public of a setting. ;-) thanks!
- mz-jem likes this
- crick-the-shakespeare-hunter likes this
- shannrai likes this
- crissblissforeverarchive likes this
- dis-en-chan-ted-heart likes this
- bethesound likes this
- sweet-attentive-lover likes this
- curlsanddietcoke likes this
- reedsnipples likes this
- klaineisbrave likes this
- howdyponly likes this
- klaine-kiki likes this
- katelynlovesklaine likes this
- wecame-wewatched-wetooknotes likes this
- puzzlelikeajigsaw reblogged this from hero-in-disguise
- inlove-with-fictional-characters likes this
- thespian-star-kid reblogged this from hero-in-disguise
- criss21colfer likes this
- satinekurt reblogged this from hero-in-disguise
- satinekurt likes this
- iluvklaine likes this
- klainebowsandpuppies14 likes this
- faithluvscabadre likes this
- harrypotterequalslove likes this
- findherbeforeshefadesaway likes this
- hero-in-disguise posted this