Sex is a lot like science class, you experiment, wear lab coats, Bill Nye is there.
Magical Paths Begging To Be Walked
Roads and paths pervade our literature, poetry, artwork, linguistic expressions and music. Even photographers can’t keep their eyes (and lenses) off of a beautiful road or path, which is why we collected this list of 28 amazing photos of paths.
Paths like these have a powerful grip on the human imagination – they can bring adventure, promise and change or solitude, peace and calm. There’s nothing like a walk down a beautiful path to clear your head – or to fill it with ideas!
I’ll leave you with an excellent quote from J. R. R. Tolkien’s works while you enjoy these images; “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.“
- Autumn In The White Carpathians
- Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA
- Spring In Hallerbos Forest, Belgium
- Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Autumn Path
- Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan
- Dark Hedges In Ireland
- Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic
- Path Under Blooming Trees In Spring
if someone sends you anon hate, copy/paste their message into your own inbox on anon except add a really stupid typo that you can make fun of in your reply. your hater will think they fucked up and be too embarrassed to ever send you hate again.
The devil plays the best tunes. Particularly in a British accent.
Doctor Who tropes I’m tired of seeing:
- Strong Sassy Woman™
- Putting blind faith in the Doctor
- Marriage = bickering
- Offensive, inaccurate descriptors when talking about Clara
- The Doctor reminding everyone he’s smarter than them
- Recycling old ideas and playing it off as homage
- Aliens not understanding human customs despite having spent significant time on Earth